Base Air patents update 20/1/21
Base Air Management Limited own a series of patents and patent applications for various aspects of its technologies. BASE products, including Base Air®, are protected by patents in the United States, Australia, and elsewhere. This website is provided to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions including the virtual patent marking provisions of the United States Leahy–Smith America Invents Act (AIA). The following list of BASE products may not be all inclusive, and other BASE products not listed here may be protected by one or more patents.
- Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT): WO/2018/232276; WO/2019/079051; and WO/2019/152082.
- United States Patents: USPTO 7,946,603; 8,360,451; 10,093,145; 10,179,496; 10,220,665; and 10,875,378.
- Australian Patent: IP Australia 2005333508B2; 2018217242B2.
- European Patents: EP1893428B1
- Japanese Patent: JP5020946B2
- Chinese Patent: CN101233003B
® is a registered trademark in Australia.
Additional patents and trademarks are pending in the United States and elsewhere.